Tender Loving Pets Why Is My Cat Afraid Of Me?

|

Why is my cat afraid of me? - tender loving pets

I always thought that all my cat loving care. All my other cats adored. Find out more about me purrs slept in my bed at night when I slept, even licked my cheek occasionally. But a cat, Sophie, is very frightened me, and I feel very bad, as owner, I'm bad. I always loved running, he said, scratching his belly when she wants, and he was fed twice a day. It is true that I played a little hard for them when I play with him. But I'm 15, what do you expect? I digress. About Sophia: It was about 15 months old, bred Ragdoll, and still very afraid of me. She loves my mother, and foreigners, also finished, but when it comes to me, it's terrible. Rare are the cases in which it happy for me. For example, if she and I are alone in a room, a pet purring, or if you only scratch your chin. She loves me, of course, but she is afraid of me. I would like to resolve this problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment