Car Pink Slip Buying A Used Car Pink Slip Problems?

|

Buying a used car Pink slip problems? - car pink slip

Hello,

That is the situation I am I have a good car BMW Z4 that I am ready to buy from a private party seller for $ 20K. The UC has the pink slip car loan from them at the time of purchase.

Your body is in Los Angeles and we are both currently in the SFO. He proposed to pay the money to your son, CU, the amount due (16k) and result in the possession of the car for me. The CPU will send the pink sheet and sign it myself and pay for the other 4 k

I do not feel well, but I'm not sure what other options are. It gives me the number for your credit union to discuss the commitment with the person there.

How do you usually buy a car if the amount that a bank.

1 comments:

bob_ber_... said...

Call the box to ensure that they are entitled and the amount of the lien release from them. Type questions, the track number you can call the DMV and the records of the party, or fax a copy of the title, because they have Proff. Ask them to send the fax to the letterhead of the company. If all goes well, send a check signed by registered post, it must be someone there for him. Then, if you have the title in hand, paid the owner $ 4,000 and enjoy your new car. I wonder also third on the vehicle while the transaction is completed reliably.

Good luck

Post a Comment